Sign up for our newsletter to receive information of vital interest to seniors and their families.
Informed families make wiser decisions. That is our philosophy at Deeb Elder Law and is why we provide you with the Deeb Elder Law Newsletter. Providing timely, critical information to our clients, prospective clients, friends and colleagues is an important part of our practice.
To begin receiving our complimentary newsletter, please complete the short form below and click Subscribe.
(form goes here)
Our newsletter is designed to help you avoid mistakes, protect your family’s assets, care for your aging loved ones and ensure your future is handled the way you wish. Topics cover important trends such as:
- The Top 10 Estate Planning myths
- How to prevent financial abuse of aging parents
- Nursing home care crisis and Medicaid
- Does your child need a guardianship?
- The value of irrevocable trusts in Medicaid Planning
- Taking Social Security benefits at 62 – good idea, or bad?
- When should you make gifts to your heirs?
- Alzheimer’s and dementia planning
- When’s the last time you reviewed and “tuned up” your trust?
- 10 Vital Respite Tips for Caregivers
- Should you consider buying long term care insurance?
- If something were to happen to us — what happens to the kids?
Join Our Newsletter: Sign Up Today!
One thing is certain: Families change. When change happens, you want to know that you have taken the right steps to ensure that your family’s future has been anticipated and planned for with prudent planning.
Deeb Elder Law Newsletter keeps you up to date with news and developments that affect Florida’s aging population. We offers tips and strategies to give you peace of mind when it comes to Long Term Care and Medicaid Planning, Estate Planning, Guardianships, Powers of Attorney, Special Needs Trusts and so much more.
Articles explain the legal matters in common English, not legalese – so you understand your options, know what questions to ask, and can make educated choices.
Every family in the Tampa Bay area and throughout Florida can benefit from this information. Whenever you have questions or need to take action, our attorneys are just a phone call away.